This post may contain affiliate links, read the disclaimer here.
Courses created by Alex and Lauren from Create and Go are becoming more and more popular in the blogging world. No wonder why, they are thorough and provide the best blogging course value I have seen. As you may know already, I have taken multiple blogging courses. Read about my experience with blogging courses in my post Blogging Course RoundUp.
Launch Your Blog Biz Overview
If you check out the sales page, you will see each and every module, but I still would like to give you a brief overview. Here’s what you will learn:
- How to set-up your self-hosted blog step-by-step.
- How to choose the right WordPress theme.
- How to create click-worthy titles.
- How to write content that people will want to read and share.
- How to build trust with your readers through email marketing.
- How to make money through affiliate marketing, sponsored posts, and more.
- How to generate more traffic to your blog.
Basically, you will have all the information you need to set-up a blog and start making money from it.
Create and Go Courses
Launch Your Blog Biz used to be divided into two courses called Create and Launch Your Blog and Make Money Blogging for Beginners. It makes sense to have amalgamated both courses. Anyone who creates and launches a blog is a beginner who wants to make money through blogging. At this time, Alex and Lauren from Create and Go offer three courses that you can purchase in a bundle called the Pro Blogger Bundle. Here’s what the bundle includes:
- Launch your Blog Biz course
- Pinterest Avalanche Course
- Six-Figure Blogger Course
Alex and Lauren have a no-nonsense approach to teaching. The layout of their courses are easy to follow, the information is clear and concise, and the resources they provide are priceless.
Is the Create and Go Course Launch Your Blog Biz Right for You?
As I mention in my Create and Launch Your Blog Course Review, there are no perfect courses. Different teaching styles work best for different personalities.
The Create and Go Course Launch Your Blog Biz Is Right for You If…
- You are new to blogging and don’t have a self-hosted blog yet.
- You want to learn how to create content that people will want to read.
- You want to understand how to get more traffic to your blog.
- You would like to monetize your blog.
- You need help with the technical aspects of having a Website.
- You are curious about email marketing and how to implement it on your Website.
- You would like to learn about how to use platforms like Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram for more exposure.
This Course Is Not for You If…
- You are an experienced blogger. Even if you don’t make money yet. If that’s you, I recommend the Create and Go Six-Figure Blogger Course instead.
- You can’t stand a young and hip style of teaching. I personally enjoy how Alex and Lauren teach, but some of you might like a more formal approach.
Most likely, you are not reading this only to get an outline of the Create and Go course. You want to know if it has been useful to its students. As I mentioned before, the Launch Your Blog Biz course has been more useful to me than most other blogging courses. Here’s how:
- I finally like the way my Website looks. Before I took the Launch Your Blog Biz course, I never liked the themes I was using that much. And I have tried many themes all following the different recommendations from the courses I was taking.
- I was able to create an email onboarding sequence (the first series of emails you will send to your subscribers) that helps me truly connect with my subscribers.
- I understand the importance of email marketing and Pinterest for traffic. It’s the first blogging course I took that truly conveyed this message to me.
- I was able to earn my first $300 on my blog with only 12 published posts.
- I am growing my mailing list each and every week even though my blog is still pretty new.
What do you think? These are decent results for a $300 course!
The Create and Go course Launch your Blog Biz is a worthwhile investment. I would definitely recommend it. Another option is to check out my 30-minute niche site workshop. If you like my teaching style, I created a full-length course that will teach you everything you learn in the Launch your Blog Biz course and more.